Being a Health & Wellness coach is the most amazing experience in the world. Navigating people to battle a daily decision of, what do I eat now?
The two biggest decisions we make every 24 hrs. is food and money. Food is absorbed 4 to 5 times a day while spending money on all of these decision.
5 Simple Steps to Boost Healthier Habits & Save Money in 2015
Great money bending budgeting tips is to be a smarter food consumer & buyer.
1. Write down how much you spend for one week on food. (See your Food #s)
2. Plan your meals for two weeks out on Saturday or Sunday. (This control’s random spending on junk food)
3. Shop around the outside perimeter of the grocery store. (Real food doesn’t come in Bags processed food prices are elevated)
4. The New Silent Killer in 2015 is Convenience Stores Curve the Habit of grabbing food on the go! (You spend about $20 to $30 a day just on lunch)
5. Cook more meals at home. Learn to love to fuel your body. Spending $100 or more a week on eating out can turn out to $5,000 a year you can save!
Total saving just on food can be up to $5,000 to 10,000 a year!
Some Simple action steps to keep you aware of Food Habits.
Action step 1
Write down what you heard about food growing up. What emotion did you place with food?
Action step 2
Write out what habits in your old blueprint has been stopping you from breaking free to a healthy you.
Action step 3
Write done why you want to realize that this is not who you are. It was a blueprint placed upon you .What is the choice you’re going to make now to fix this habit.
Action Step 4
Write done how you are the healthiest person you know. How you will make a choice to nourish the body that is a vehicle. Vision yourself at the happiest weight in your life.
Food Blueprint: All of us are given verbal blueprint on how to eat & be healthy when you are young.
Does this sound familiar eat all your food, Can’t leave the table until you’re done, don’t waste any of your food, if you don’t eat you go to bed hungry. Were you forced to eat veggies you hated?
Question to ask your Wellness Mindset.
Do you know what you are eating?
What are amount of money are you spending on food?
Does your food choices give you energy or make you tired?
How can you build a Wellness map for your lifestyle?