DoshaFit® ~ Train Right for Your Type!
Are you wondering why you are struggling to stay motivated while your friends are hitting their health goals, or even exceeding them to injury?
Do you ever look at your friend who is so competitive and highly receptive to training while you go for the bare minimum?
Do you wonder why some people in your Yoga class easily flow while others seem to have a really hard time with the poses?
Or do you have someone in your life you can’t seem to get off the coach and motivated to be more active?
We all know that there are countless influences that play a part in a person’s success, especially in the gym – Personality, Environment, Age, Attitude, Motivation etc…BUT, what if there was something more to it?
In Train Right For Your Type, Functional Fitness expert and Ayurvedic Practitioner Claudia Richey delves into the ancient world of Ayurveda as it applies to exercise.
Ayurveda is an intricate system of healing that originated in India thousands of years ago. It is based on a constitutional model that is broken into 3 Body-Mind Types (Doshas) – Vata (Wind), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Earth).
With an easy to use quiz you can determine which dosha type you are. But knowing which dominant type your are is just the beginning.
Once you discover your your type, Claudia delves into every one of the three and explains the tendencies and habits of each. You will learn which exercise and modalities work best for you. Armed with this knowledge, you can begin to merge this ancient science with your current training practices, be it for yourself or your clients.
This workshop gives you a simple formula to create an exercise session or program and shows you Yoga poses for each type.
If you are a fitness professional, Personal Trainer or Yoga Teacher, you can take what you learn in Train Right For Your Type and apply it directly to your practice. Start working with your clients the DoshaFit® way right away.
I took an Ayurveda health educator course but only went as far as the first part. The TR4YT course was much more digestible and aligned the information I had and made it much easier to practice and guide others. Debbie Fowler, RYT, YogaDivya.com
Continuing Education Credits are offered for BCRPA, Yoga Alliance and Canadian Yoga Alliance, yet the program may be accepted by other organizations as well. “Train Right For Your Type” is also listed as an approved course with NAMA (National Ayurvedic Medicine Association).
If you are ready to learn about your dosha and take your fitness to the next level, Train Right For Your Type will take you there. You will get instant access to the course material upon purchase and can start diving into the world of ancient Ayurveda applied to modern Fitness.
In this CE workshop you will
- Learn about Ayurveda, the 5000 year old Health science
- Get to know the three constitutional types and learn how to identify them in yourself and your clients
- Learn how each type will benefit from different exercise programs
- Learn which time is the right time to train for each type
- Learn which Yoga postures (Asanas) are best suited for each time and how to incorporate them into a fitness program and how to customize a fitness, yoga, and lifestyle regime according to their individual strengths.
- Sample Exercises for each type, how they work and why!
“Train Right For Your Type” – Download,Learn, Implement
- Download the manual and start learning about Ayurveda and Exercise and how it applies to you right away. Learn how to create a balancing exercise regime for yourself that will give you lasting results.
- This is for you if you want to fully engage, or if you are a fitness professional.
- You receive access the “Train Right For Your Type” manual and handouts.
- You will also get an assignment that will earn you continuing education credits upon completion.
(Continuing Education Credits are offered for BCRPA, Yoga Alliance and Canadian Yoga Alliance, yet the program may be accepted by other organizations as well. If your association has not pre-approved this course, you may petition your association for the CECs. “Train Right For Your Type” is also listed as an approved course with NAMA (National Ayurvedic Medicine Association)
Thank you again for the workshop, very informative and information I was not familiar with. I really enjoyed it! ~ Erin K.
Thanks! fabulous course! Great reference for years to come. ~ Rita B.